Saturday, January 16, 2010

Glory Days...

Ahhhhh Yes! Those glory days. This photo is circa 1980's (very early 80's). I'm the skinny one in the middle. Yes, that is hair on my head! These were the days when I was running about 13 miles a day and carrying roughly about 5% body fat. Definitely not enough to keep me warm in the frigid waters of Side Lake.

Vinny was bashful and actually wore a suit which in my mind is poor sauna etiquette. But then again it was daytime although the rest of us never seemed to mind. We had some great times at the lake in our formative years and this photo reminds me of what great friends we were then and still are today. We don't see each other very often, but the memories are there and as clear as if it had just happened yesterday. Love you guys...I'll need to get in touch.

No comments: