Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dear Mr. Vitali...

I just had to share this one. I posted on facebook the fact that I was looking for a good quality winter sleeping bag that was rated (-20F to -40), and I asked if anyone had advice or suggestions. I received the following from one of my former track and cross country runners...

"Mr Vitali. Can you explain your reasoning for working hard at least 40 hrs/week to spend your weekends pretending to be homeless?"

Priceless!!

This continues with my response that I really had no explanation for my behavior and Dan had this to say...

"Just seems counterintuitive to me. Have fun. I will be sipping scotch in a hypothermia free atmosphere."

and of course my amigo Kenny replied with...

"SF" Which is the amigo acronym for "Stupid F$#%"

4 comments:

Snakebite said...

That's classic!

Unknown said...

I have never heard it put so eloquently (sp?)

The Old Bag said...

Love it!

karen said...

Friends are priceless!!