Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Perfect Morning on the Course

I am not a golfer and always felt that golf courses were a complete waste of real estate. However, they are great for xc skiing in the winter :) Sunday morning found me on Theo Wirth Golf Course in Minneapolis. For the past 20+ years I always felt that this would be a great spot for some early morning photos. Not being able to ride because of my recovery from a heart procedure I found myself driving to the course at sunrise on Sunday morning. I was right...It was a great place for a photo shoot whether you are a golfer or not.








 "Balls in the Crotch"


2 comments:

coastkid said...

Great pics Bill
Working of a Golf Course i love the mornings!

Vito said...

Thanks man! They sure can be pretty places. We have a lot them here in the Twin Cities.