Saturday, January 19, 2008

Rest & Relax

I'm slowly learning that I really need to listen to my body and to the Dr. So what do you do when you're ill and you find out that you may have some type of heart condition? You rest, difficult as it is, I'm finding out the hard way that this is what I really need to do. The bike will still be there. It's only January, so there will be plenty of time for training. Not to mention the fact that it is in the teens -0 outside. I have some good books, plenty of cycling mags to read and Bella and Patti to keep me company.

My friend Winky sent me a great quote. He just happens to be going to the Packers/Giants game tomorrow. Hope like hell he can stay warm.

"Pain and fatigue make cowards of us all. The harder you work, the harder it becomes to surrender."
- Vince Lombardi

Nigity - "Always keep a smile in your heart."

No comments: