Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Feeling Good

I had an absolutely great workout today. I'm feeling that I can push myself harder and harder each time I get on the bike. Traci was back for Wed. spin and she was in fine form despite being two months pregnant. We did hills and speed today. 10 minutes climbing alternating with 10 minutes of speed. My legs were feeling really good today and tried to do all the climbing portions seated. I love cranking out a long hard climb in the saddle.

Tonight we have snow in the forecast. 4-6 inches to be followed by windchills of -20 to -30 degrees tomorrow night. I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow night. Friday I plan on getting to the club by 4:30 AM and getting a run in, followed by Matt's class.

Total Ride Time: 1 hr. 45 minutes
Total Calories Burned: 1096

No comments: