Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Counting The Days

I am counting the days until vacation. All I need to do is get through the rest of this week, complete my report cards, get through conferences unscathed, and by 1 o'clock Friday afternoon I'll be kicking back and relaxing.
Training over the weekend was very good as I continued to push myself hard. Because of the hours dedicated to school and conferences this week I'm not sure how much riding I will get in. Friday morning for sure with the possibility of squeezing in a run or two somewhere.
The weekend numbers are much like the previous.

Friday
Total Ride Time: 2 hrs. "Stomping"
Total Calories Burned: 1,125 Calories
Saturday
Total Ride Time: 3.5 hrs. 2 hrs. of "Kick Ass"
Total Calories Burned: 2,220
Sunday
Total Ride Time: 2 hrs.
Total Calories Burned: 1,163

You would think that with all those calories I would weigh about 120 lbs. It must be the pale ale. Sunday will find Patti, Bella, and myself in Grand Marais. The center of the universe. I am looking forward to lacing up the hiking boots, throwing on a pack, and hitting the trails. Who knows...could even sneak in a ride or two. I plan on bringing the single-speed flier : )

No comments: