Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm Old, It's Official

I came home this evening bound and determined to get my report cards done. I failed, so I guess I'll be in school rather early tomorrow. Fifteen hour day...I look forward to that.
Very depressing news was received today via the mail. I received my AARP card. Don't those bastards even wait until you actually turn 50?
Anyway, can I get a Perkins discount with that baby? If so, maybe 50 isn't so bad.
Eight weeks until the mtn. bike season begins. Too bad I can't get discounts at the bike shop with my new card, but I think I may try just for fun.
G'Night

2 comments:

grasshopper said...

I hear they make cycle shorts with depends right inside

Boz said...

AARP doesn't give up until you join, either. I turned the big 5-0 last year, and the monthly AARP junk mail hasn't slowed down at all.