Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ready to Take Flight

Well, not exactly ready to take flight. There is that matter of a couple of cracked ribs to take care of. However, the new ride just arrived and she's a fine steed indeed. Actually, she's a beast. Rocks and tree roots will now be nothing but mere speed bumps.



The plan now is to still lay low and do some easy test rides this week. Probably down on the Luce Line and around the neighborhood. I don't want to be stressing my ribs too much. Next week, if I'm feeling like I'm healing, I will head north to ride forest roads and fire trails for a few days. I may need to wait until the following week, so right now I'm just playing it by ear.

My folks are also wanting me to come up and help them out around the house. My Father has a rock wall that needs repair, but I'm not sure about lifting too many boulders with these ribs.


No comments: