Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mojo

I had my mojo today. Despite a bit of a headache this morning I decided to hit the trails this afternoon. My head was feeling a bit like the weather, somewhat foggy.

After the detailing job I did on the Monocog I just didn't have the heart to take it out today. So, I mounted the Specialized Stumpjumper instead and just rode hard for about 2.5 hours. I felt great from beginning to end and hammered the hills as much as possible. Not sure how many miles I got in because after the first hour I just lost track of laps and where I was and just rode.

The smile says it all

It sure felt odd getting back on that little 26" bike after spending most of my time on the beastly 29r, but it didn't take me long to adjust. Once again, there were no other riders on the mountain bike trails today. Aside from a few hikers out enjoying the fall colors I had them all to myself.

No comments: