Monday, July 6, 2009

Grilled Salmon Dinner

Fresh Alaskan Sockeye Salmon, wild rice, asparagus tips, and Italian bread.

I spent 4th of July weekend with my father at the hospital and will be heading back north again today. He is hanging tough, but now that he has regained some of his strength the docs are talking surgery and that is scaring the hell out of me. My father told the surgeon the other day, "You're the doctor, you do what you need to do, but just make sure you do a damn good job."

2 comments:

Ali B. said...

and VINO... don't forget the wine with that perfect meal! Glen makes fabulous salmon meals for us. One of the many perks of dating that guy. :) Sounds like your dad is coming around with a little saucy attitude!

Anonymous said...

Mike In WI say's

Good to hear your dad still has spirit.

Doing a shrimp stir fry myself - YUM.