Sunday, October 4, 2009

FLEECE

I've come to believe that if you live in Minnesota and spend a lot of time pursuing outdoor activities, especially in northern Minnesota, you simply cannot own too much fleece. It's an absolute necessity. Light weight (100), medium weight (200), heavy weight (300), windstopper, soft shells, hoodies, vests, hats, gloves, mittens, and pants. Along with this goes a variety of base layers in varying weights. I believe that I'm set for quite sometime to come.

Some of my time this weekend was spent getting it all washed, treated, and ready for the upcoming winter. I'm ready for the snow!

3 comments:

WheelDancer said...

Hmmm, I don't have such good experience with the stuff as it seems too hot and not breathable enough but then I am in full fledged merino wool addiction so I could have a bias. I am also, however, ready for the cold weather with my collection of wool all ready to go.

Vito said...

Ahhh! Wool is probably still the best and always will be. I still have some good wool garments that I refuse to get rid of. The only thing is the weight factor and $$$.

Anonymous said...

I love my fleece!! Even down here.