Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rapid Transition Into Autumn

The past two weeks have been a whirlwind trip into autumn and all the beauty it has to offer. This time of year is my favorite, but this year more than any other, it seems to have transitioned very rapidly.
My time has been spent enjoying the transition from the saddle of my Pugsley. We are so fortunate to have so many parks and trails to enjoy. I've been doing my best to do just that and Elm Creek park is has transformed into an autumn gem.
I am anxiously awaiting the coming of winter and the challenges that it will bring.
Until then...I will continue to enjoy what autumn in Minnesota has to offer.




2 comments:

Joboo said...

Nice Bill, nice!!!

Peace

Vito said...

Thanks Joe! Also, thanks for not pointing out typo errors.

I hate posting stuff with errors and not finding them until the next day.

Hope you have been able to get out and enjoy the fall weather. I'm hearing that it has really been beautiful up north.