Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Bike Lust"

After a weekend of hanging out at the park it was time to give the the bikes a bit of TLC. So, when I got home from the cyclocross races, and giving the Pugsley a spin on the course, all the mountain bikes received a good cleaning and a coat of Pedro's Bike Lust. You see, I'm a bit anal retentive when it comes to my bikes. They probably get better care than either my car or my wife's. Which reminds me of another upcoming project...clean Patti's car. That should be an all day affair.

1 comment:

Boz said...

Nothing like spending some time in the garage or driveway getting things back in shape. I just did front brakes on the van, a brake booster and rear brakes on the wife's car, along with a complete inside and out clean of both, along with shampooing the carpets in my folks van. Now to change oil on all three. Lots of work, but the end product is worth it. Oh yeh, the mtb needs a de-mudding...