Saturday, November 19, 2011

Winter is Here!!

Well...maybe just for a little while.

The temps are once again going to be in the 4o's (F) to 50(F) so this little teaser is only temporary, but it was enough to put a smile on my face.

I covered a lot of territory including some of the local single track. Hopefully I can get out early in the morning and ride before everything gets wet and disappears.

"Makin' Tracks"

Just over three hours of riding in the snow today. It really felt good to be out in the cold wind and snow. Now, I'm enjoying the warmth of the fireplace and a good glass of red wine. On the unfortunate side of things...my back is in pretty bad shape right now. I've got a couple of bad discs in my lower lumbar and for some reason the pain has really flared up today. Ibuprofen, stretching, and core work are in order.

No comments: