Thursday, December 11, 2008

Product Endorsement...

I've used many outdoor products from many different companies, but this has to be one of my favorite product names...S.O.L. Survival Kit. Now, most of us know what SOL generally refers to..."#$%@ Out of Luck". So I guess if you don't have this little S.O.L. Survival Kit when you really need one...well, you could very well be SOL. I love it!

On a more serious note, I do have and use two versions of their Ultra-Light Medical Kits. They're great and I carry them with me quite often. One of them, usually the Ultra Light .5 is in my pack at all times when I'm hiking. If I don't have one with me on my mtn. bike I will generally have it in my gear bag back at the car. This winter on longer rides or snowshoe sojourns up north I'll be sure to carry a combination of both the first aid kit along with some survival gear. In the winter I generally do this anyway. After all...I don't want to be SOL!

Hey, these could be great Christmas gifts for the outdoor person or you love. Maybe I should get another job.

1 comment:

Ali B. said...

Oo... Oh Christmas Tree! So nice to open your blog this evening!