Thursday, October 17, 2013

Some Quiet Autumn Moments...

My rides as of late have been infrequent and hopefully this will change. I must say that I have been somewhat stuck in the doldrums of life, but this too shall come to pass. The rides I have taken have been great. Peaceful and quiet with plenty of time to think. This of course is not always good for me, because once my mind get on something its tough to let it go.

My apologies in advance...This is more of an image dump just to show that I am still alive :)

















My wife and I are finally getting an opportunity to sneak away for a few days in Grand Marais. I'm so looking forward to this trip. However, there will be no biking...only hiking, eating, relaxing, reading, and hopefully a lot of photography.

Hopefully after returning, life will settle somewhat and the rides and runs will increase in frequency. I'm really looking forward to some night rides.

Enjoy Autumn! It truly is a beautiful time of  year ;)

2 comments:

karen said...

Enjoy your time in Grand Marais. I was there a month ago for some hiking and R & R.

Helen said...

A very welcome 'image dump' to someone who lives in the tropics and doesn't get to experience such spectacular colours!